Thursday, November 12, 2009

Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic

Before Sting was the solo act, he was in a fantastic band called The Police. With hits such as "Every Breath You Take", "Roxanne" and "Message in a Bottle" The Police rocked us all. Rolling Stone magazine named them number 70 on their list of the 100 Greatest Rock Bands of All Time.

"Every Little Thing She Does is Magic" was released by The Police in 1981, and peaked at number 3 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart.

Singing the following lines, Sting just sounds so amazingly sexy; it's not wonder he enjoys the Tantric so much, huh?

"Every little thing she does is magic
Every thing she does just turns me on
Even though my life before was tragic
Now I know my love for her goes on"

Le sigh. I know quite a few women who would want this song written about them.

Will Alyssa be one of them???


No comments:

Post a Comment