Friday, November 13, 2009

I've Had The Time Of My Life


I'm sure with the recent passing of Patrick Swayze, Alyssa had to have at least heard about the movie Dirty Dancing. Right? Right?

Oh. Em. Gee.

The Last Dance of the Season had to be a great song that brought the theme of the movie together, and share how important the time Baby spent with Johnny was. After being selected by the movie's choreographer, Johnny Castle took baby out of the corner and danced the last dance to "I've Had The Time Of My Life".

The song reached number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 list with the release of the movie. You can't hear this song without thinking of Dirty Dancing, and you can't watch the movie without singing along with Johnny and doing a little lip biting and head nodding at the end.

Relive the happy moment on YouTube, and Alyssa, download this song immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment